Meeting up with someone this weekend?
This week on Reddit people asked what are the little things you shouldn’t forget to do when you’re getting ready for a date…here are some of the best:
1. If you’re depending on the other person for a ride home, always have an alternate plan.
2. Make sure to think about the stuff the person actually TOLD you versus the stuff you found out while you were stalking them on Facebook.
3. Your cologne or perfume should be a pleasant surprise when the other person gets close…not something they can smell from 20 feet away.
4. Brush your teeth, even if you’ve already brushed them that day. And guys…cut your nails! Women NOTICE long nails and it’s usually a turnoff.
5. Make a plan. It’s awful to ask someone on a date, then say, “So, what do you want to do?” once the date starts.
6. Have an excuse ready in case you have to leave early. Something better than, “I have to work tomorrow.”
Now that THAT’S settled…what should you wear?
FemaleFirst asked men what they HATE to see women wear on a date…they are:
Jeans (guess they want to see more skin)
Giant, celebrity-style sunglasses
Leather sandals with straps (think Gladiator)
Will women TAKE this advice? Most say NO!
About half said they’ll keep on wearing whatever they want on a date, and 60% say a guy should accept them regardless of what they wear.
So in other words, women will wear what they want to wear.