What’s the thing we look for the most in a potential date?
It’s the same for men and women and It’s NOT what you might think!
It’s a good sense of humor, according to the Daily Mail.
87% of women and 80% of men said it’s the most important quality they look for.
For women, being good with money ranked second while for men it’s being good LOOKING.
1. 75% of women and 55% of men look for someone who’s good with money. But only 44% of women and 25% of men say a good SALARY is very important. Also, 21% of women and 18% of men say how much the person has SAVED is a big deal.
2. 74% of women say intelligence is one of the most important things they look for, compared to 65% of men.
3. 65% of women care a lot about LOOKS, which made it the fourth most important trait for them. For men, it’s the second most important trait, with 67% of the vote.
4. 64% of women say wanting KIDS is one of the most important things they look for in a guy. Only 36% of men said that about women.
5. 47% of women said a guy’s education is important, compared to 41% of men.
So make ’em laugh on the first date…and you just may get a second one!