Mornings with Dave & Jen

Feel Younger Now
Feel Younger Now

Feel like you’re losing your “mojo”?

It’s cliche but it’s TRUE…age is just a number!

Here are some ways to not feel your age from MSN Healthy Living:

Get more sleep.  If you get at least eight hours a night, by the end of six weeks, you’re supposed to have more energy.

Begin each meal with a fruit or vegetable and drink lots of water.  Eating healthy gives you more energy and if 90% of the stuff you eat is healthy, you can eat WHATEVER you want for the other 10% (Woo-hoo!).

Lift weights.  When you generate stronger muscle fiber, you feel YEARS younger.

Be vain.  Don’t go crazy with plastic surgery, but there’s nothing wrong with trying to look as good as you can for your age.

Mix up your routine.  Doing the same stuff over and over basically atrophies your brain.  You have try different things because your brain craves new stimulation.

Listen to the music you liked when you were younger.  In one study, people who did it had better memory and overall health, too…we know ALL about the power of music!

Be optimistic.  Now that you’re older you know that life can sometimes be a challenge.  Stay positive, because a good attitude is essential to feeling young

It’s working ALREADY!  How about you?

D&J

Dave & Jen Podcasts

wring

The FREAK Files

The case of the swallowed wedding ring

pierce

Screen Queen

Pierce Brosnan is “The November Man”

marine

Today’s Heroes

A Marine is standing guard…at his neighborhood elementary school!

joan

Hollywood Dirt Report

The latest on ailing comedienne Joan Rivers

redhead

The FREAK Files

A special discount…for REDHEADS?

More Podcasts

Recent Headlines

in Music

Paul McCartney urges Scots to shun independence

Fresh
Sir Paul McCartney performs with his band during the "Out There" Tour at the Times Union Center on Saturday, July 5, 2014, in Albany, N.Y.

Paul McCartney has signed an open letter to Scottish voters urging them to choose 'No' in a crucial poll over plans for the nation to break away from the rest of the U.K.

in Lifestyle

Pistachios may help reduce diabetes risk

Pistachios are seen after sorting at a processing factory in Rafsanjan, 1,000 kilometers southeast of Tehran September 23, 2008.

For people who may be headed for type 2 diabetes, regularly eating pistachios might help turn the tide.

in Lifestyle

Triathlons popular with middle-aged athletes

Runners and bikers compete in the 34th annual Escape from Alcatraz Triathlon in San Francisco, California June 1, 2014.

Triathlons, the swim-bike-run races of varying lengths, are scaling the bucket lists of many middle-aged athletes.

in Music

Justin Bieber charged with dangerous driving

Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber drives a quad bike at the beach as he takes a break in a resort in Punta Chame on the outskirts of Panama City in a January 27, 2014 file photo.

Justin Bieber has been charged with dangerous driving and assault following an altercation and collision on Friday.

in Entertainment

Angelina Jolie debuts wedding dress featuring kids’ artwork

The cover of People magazine, dated 15th September, 2014, featuring the wedding of Angelina Jolie to Brad Pitt.

Angelina Jolie has debuted photos of her surprise nuptials to Brad Pitt, revealing she wore a designer wedding gown featuring artwork by their six children.