Here’s a “sticky” good news story for you!
Lois Matykowski of Stevens Point, Wisconsin lost her wedding ring six years ago. She and her husband had been married 20 years, they’d just upgraded the diamond on the ring but unfortunately it wasn’t insured yet when it disappeared.
Fast forward to last week when Lois’s pet Rottweiler named Tucker (who eats everything) swallowed an entire popsicle, including the STICK!
So Lois called the vet, who had her induce vomiting…and Lois was cleaning up, she noticed something sparkling.
Turns out Tucker had eaten her ring six years ago and it had been lodged in his stomach ever since!
The vet thinks the popsicle stick might’ve dislodged it…and with a bit of toothbrush cleaning, it looks brand new and is back on Lois’ hand.
Dog, Lois and ring are ALL doing fine!