Planning a Summer road trip?
It’s not as daunting as it sounds.
In fact, British psychologist Dr. David Holmes developed a scientific formula for the PERFECT ROAD TRIP for The Auto Channel)!
Here are his seven key ingredients:
1. Two to four people in the car, who are all outgoing and talkative.
2. An equal number of guys and girls.
3. A destination you’ve never been to before.
4. A comfortable car.
5. Four to six hours of driving.
6. Three to four stops along the way.
7. Nice weather outside.
If you vary on any of these, it makes the trip less perfect…and if there’s a LOT of variation on MOST of them, you may be setting yourself up for the road trip from HELL!
Our advice? Don’t do that!